Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lauren Conrad: My Three Favorite Looks


With the fashion world at her disposal and a seemingly bottomless closet, you’d think it would be hard for The Hills alum Lauren Conrad to pick three favorite looks from the past year. Fortunately, the style star, who celebrated her 25th birthday February 1, knows what works for her and was happy to chat with PEOPLE about her fashion philosophy. On January 5, it was as simple as letting her chocolate strands take center stage. “The cream color of this Quail dress felt so chic to me,” she explains. “I wanted to wear a lighter color to make the brown pop.” Regarding a business-casual look from her own Kohl’s line: “I love a black skinny with a boyfriend blazer. It’s polished enough to wear to a meeting but cool enough for an evening out.” Her final favorite look, a shorts-and-blouse combo she chose for the Teen Vogue Young Hollywood party, was a case of color theory. “I love pairing navy and olive green together for a military chic look,” she says. “I was in such a hurry this night Kristin Ess had to do my hair in the car on the way there.” She could have fooled us!

No comments:

Post a Comment