Friday, April 22, 2011

Kristin Cavallari At Greenzy's Family Earth Day Celebration at Fred Segal

Spotted: Kristin Cavallari at Greenzy's First Annual Family Earth Day Celebration at Fred Segal on April 21, 2011 in West Hollywood.
I love the dress!
Click here for all the latest news on Kristin
~Kelli at Hills Freak


  1. She looks gorgeous!

  2. Someone needs to get the scoop on this Abbey Wilson theft thing!! Taylor breaks up with her (moves on to Lucy Hale within weeks), then Abbey bolts from the cops & now she has a cryptic & dramatic twitter message she in jail?

  3. what does this have to do with Kristin
    and who even cares about Abbey? I barely know who the girl is and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

  4. PS I forgot to say Kristin looks so good!
    Thanks for the great photos :D

  5. ahhhhh, so, so, so swett and beautiful!!!!

  6. she look super cute lately :)