Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Olivia Palermo: Stylecaster Photoshoot









Olivia is the modern everywoman. Demure, kind and in possession of an easy grace – she is, well, lovely. For StyleCaster, she took on the persona of a 70s rock star with photographer Seiji Fujimori, and had no trouble channeling her inner diva, referencing icons Jane Birkin and Mick Jagger.
What’s the first thing you think about when getting dressed in the morning or for an occasion?
I love clothes and wearing them, but first and foremost I always dress for myself. If you’re not comfortable with what you have on, than you won’t feel good no matter what the occasion.
What’s one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
That I love sports
What designers are you really feeling lately?
DVF, Giambattista Valli, Marchesa.
What pieces do you find yourself wearing over and over again?
I wear everything in my closet over and over again. It’s all about using your imagination to create different looks with pieces you already own.
What are you looking forward to style wise for Spring?
I'm thrilled that spring is all about bright colors. Like any New Yorker, I love a nice sharp black outfit, but I really couldn’t live without color. Jil Sander and Jonathan Sanders did an amazing job making a statement with color in a playful way.
What are your main goals for the future now?
My main focus is spending more quality time with Johannes and our dog Mr. Butler, and then designing, modeling and acting
Click here to read the article in it's entirety
I still like Olivia best in candids but I think she looks fabulous here.
Click here for all the latest news on Olivia Palermo
credit - StyleCaster
~Kelli at Hills Freak

1 comment: