Thursday, April 14, 2011

Whitney Port Rules Out Reality Romance

Whitney Port has vowed never to appear in a reality show with her boyfriend. The blonde beauty shot to fame after appearing in 'The Hills' and follow-up 'The City' but insists she prefers to keep her romance with 'The Buried Life' star Ben Nemtin as private as possible.
She said: "I'll never film with him, ever. The key to our relationship is that we both communicate and understand this crazy role that we play in the crazy world that we live in. We try to keep our relationship a bit sacred."
The 26-year-old star insists she doesn't regret taking part in her reality shows even though it caused too many problems in her previous relationship with Jay Lyon.
She explained to LOOK magazine: "I don't regret it, I had awesome experiences but it became hard to know what was real with Jay.
Producers would tell me that he was out until 2am and went home with a girl and I didn't know if they were just trying to get a reaction out of me for the cameras.
"It got so complicated and I felt like there were 10 people in the relationship."
credit - divine.ca
Click here for all the latest posts on Whitney Port
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment