Monday, May 23, 2011

Kristin Cavallari Shares On Getting Engaged and Falling In Love

By Kristin Cavallari
Being newly engaged, I feel a sense of relief.
There is such comfort in knowing I found the person with whom I’m going to spend the rest of my life. But it hasn’t always been so easy and great. I’ve dated all different kinds of guys trying to figure out exactly what I wanted. There were times I wanted to give up. But it wasn’t until I looked at my priorities and figured out that I was the problem.
I never put love first.
I always put work above everything else. Constantly focusing on work was ultimately very lonely. You always hear people say “you can have all the money in the world, but without someone to share it with it doesn’t matter”. It wasn’t until I took a step back and made love my top priority that I realized love is the most important thing in life, not work. But I truly believe everything happens exactly when it’s supposed to, because I wasn’t ready to find Mr. Right 2 years ago.
I may have said I was, but deep down I really wasn’t. If you had talked to me a few years ago, I never in a million years would have said this is where I would be at 24 years old. But my path is forever evolving and changing and certain experiences sway you in different directions. I’m very glad to say that I am the happiest I have ever been.
And I don’t think someone else can make you happy. It has to come from you. But I do think other people can help draw it out of you. So I hope that everyone gets to experience love at some point in his or her life, whether it be for a short period of time or long lasting love – because that’s what life is all about
Click here for all the latest news on Kristin Cavallari
credit - The Daily Love
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment