Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Audrina Patridge Graces Shape Magazine's July Cover

Shape.com recently scored an interview and cover shoot with reality star Audrina Patridge. Here are some highlights -- and a few of Audrina's best fitness tips.
Flex your muscles: For an extra boost of confidence before she saunters onto the beach or power-lounges by the pool, Audrina does a quick series of squats and sit-ups. "I like to get the blood flowing to those areas," she explains. "I feel tighter and stronger, and it gives my skin a nice rosy glow."
Play the day away: The last place you'll find Audrina during the summer is in a gym. "I love outdoor activities," she says. She swims in the ocean, rides her bike on the boardwalk and plays beach volleyball with her friends. But Audrina's favorite workout buddy, she says, is her dog. "Lady makes sure I run or hike once a day-no matter what!"
Find your comfort zone: Audrina suggests wearing your new suit around the house for a few days until it feels like your second skin. "Or get support and advice from some of your friends by inviting them over for a private girls-only party in the backyard," says Audrina. If you still feel self-conscious, experiment with strategic cover-ups that showcase your best assets, be it toned legs or sexy shoulders. "You can team a gauzy tunic with a bikini bottom," she says, "or flaunt your upper body with a suit top paired with a long skirt."
Click here for all the latest posts on Audrina
credit - thatsfit.com
~Kelli at Hills Freak

9 comments:

  1. WTF... Heidi Montag tweeted:

    Getting ready for a conference call meeting with my mangers @Ferretmorgue and @LoBosworth I love @Octagon_AP #goteam!

    WTF !!! LO working for Heidi ! LO HATES Speidi !!

    Stay tune guys !!! this is HOT gossip !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... its me, DOLL !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't look at this video i am from sweden can you fix me a link so i can see it? :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi 5:50am!
    try watching with a different browser that will mask your location. I recommend hot spot shield: http://hotspotshield.com
    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doll!
    I saw that! : ) Did you catch Spencer's tweets as well?

    "Very exciting @LoBosworth is now one of my talent managers at @Octagon_AP! LO I just left word for you at the office. #ShowMeTheMoney"
    (this was just after Lo announced her new job with Octagon!)

    and here's another from June 15th
    "@HeidiMontag your manager @Ferretmorgue is such a rock star his profile pic he's jamming on stage! @lobosworth hired to handle his groupies!"

    I'm not sure what it all means lol but it is kind of interesting... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ironic that the shapeless 2011 version of Audrina makes it on the cover of "Shape" magazine. The 2010 version of Audrina had an incredible shape. This year, after her drastic reduction, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shape magazine likes them thin, Leanne Rimes was a covergirl too! And did you read what Jenny McCarthy said about prepping for her shoot?
    “It’s eating healthy and also a crap load of airbrushing… I keep myself in very good shape… but it is definitely a little touched up.
    “I have freckles… and stretchmarks that you do not see here, and they add a little shadowing to make these muscle things happen that don’t exist on my body.”
    Airbrushing muscles for a fitness magazine, what's wrong with this picture?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I buy Fitness Magazines for inspiration and seeing strong and thin women like Audrina is very motivational for me! Don't laugh but I cut out the photos and post them on my fridge to keep me motivated to work out and eat better.
    Yes, I would also like to see real women who are active and who get out there, sweat, move their bodies, and look awesome because of it!
    In a perfect world we'd see both types represented side by side.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im glad Audrina got the cover of the magazine, I wasn’t sure what she would be doing once the hills ended.Maybe swimsuit model is her calling. But I do agree she is very skinny I cant imagine seeing her in person.

    ReplyDelete