Saturday, June 18, 2011

Kristin Cavallari Gets Her Body Wedding Ready

Looks like the wedding prep has started! Bride-to-be Kristin Cavallari keeps her enviable figure in shape Wednesday during a kickboxing lesson in L.A.
She's used to photographers snapping her picture, often in a bikini on the beaches of California. But for her wedding next spring to Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, Kristin Cavallari really wants to wow people.
"I'll probably keep up my regular gym routine for the coming months ... until spring. And then probably two months before [the wedding] I'll go at it harder," says the former Hills star, 24.
But it's not just the gym that will get Cavallari wedding ready. She plans on modifying her diet, too.
"If I eat really healthy, then I'll probably cut out alcohol for a month or two before my wedding," says Cavallari, who as it is generally sticks to fruit, vegetables and fish or chicken, with very little processed food.
Since dating Cutler, Cavallari says she's grown much more confident with herself: "He makes me comfortable. I've dated other guys, and I've felt like I'm not skinny enough. But with Jay, I've always felt really comfortable in my skin."
Still, the bride-to-be isn't getting ahead of herself – and tried on wedding dresses. "All I know is, strapless," she says. "That's as far as I've gotten!"
Click here for all the latest news on Kristin
credit - people.com
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment