Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lauren Conrad Flirts With Ex Kyle Howard AND Teen Wolf's Colton Haynes!

Busy, flirty night for Lauren Conrad!
On Friday, the designer and author hung out with both her ex-boyfriend of three years Kyle Howard -- and Teen Wolf's hunky star Colton Haynes!
My Boys actor Howard, 33, was spotted hanging out with pal Haynes, 23, at West Hollywood's Trousdale. "Colton invited Lauren to come hang," an insider tells Us Weekly.
Conrad and Hayes were first seen exchanging phone numbers at a bash -- and then hitting a club together -- in late July. "She was into him, and vice versa," a witness told Us at the time.
So when Conrad arrived at the table to greet both her ex-beau Howard and potential new guy Haynes, "there was definitely a pause in the room for a second," the observer says.
At a table shared with Conrad's Hills cohort Lo Bosworth and actress Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Conrad and Howard (who split in June) "looked really close and still very friendly," the witness says.
"You wouldn't be able to tell that they were supposedly broken up? In any case, they are definitely friendly exes," the witness adds.
Meanwhile, what's going on with Conrad and Haynes? "Lauren and Colton have been texting as they've both had hectic schedules," the second insider explains.
Click here for more posts on Lauren Conrad
credit - Us Weekly
~Kelli at Hills Freak

4 comments:

  1. This article has left me scratching my head.
    Three years and Kyle and Lauren so casually become pals. If she is indeed interested in Colton, I find Kyle's ease of the situation interesting.
    Also, I was under the impression that Colton isn't straight. Am I totally wrong about this?
    Thanks, just had to get that out and this is the only place I feel comfortable doing so.
    I guess the bottom line is that Lauren seems to be happy and enjoying life.
    Enough said :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tessa!
    I'm not sure which team Colton is batting for but my guess is they are friendly because of their 'Hills' connection and both of them being in the same young Hollywood Circle. I just don't see her being interested in him at all. Do you?
    I'd like to think Lauren & Kyle are on good terms because they're working their way back to dating but maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.
    Lauren does seem to be really happy lately so single (or not) she's doing something right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read that he's gay but who knows. I think she's just friends with him. I don't think she's the kind of girl that would jump into a relationship right after breaking up with someone, especially after a 3 year relationship.

    It's my hope that she and Kyle do find their way back to each other. He seemed perfect for her although we didn't get to see her as much when they were together. But she seemed happy. If they aren't getting back together, I guess its good that they are friendly but again she doesn't seem like the kind of girl to just hang out with an ex-boyfriend especially after such a serious commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelli and Leslie!
    Thanks for confirming my thoughts about Colton. It's funny, for lack of a better word, how the gossip sites take a little tidbit and totally run with it.

    I'm with the two of you and hope that Lauren and Kyle find their way back together. I don't think that she would have bounced back so quickly if he was totally out of her life and wishfully thinking that they are more than just friends. They always seemed to have something special.
    I'm crossing my fingers ;-)

    ReplyDelete