Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kristin Cavallari: "I'm Sick of the Sympathy. I'd Rather Just Move On..."

She's been busy rehearsing for her Dancing With The Stars debut.
But Kristin Cavallari found time for little rest and relaxation by the pool as she celebrated the Labour Day holiday at a friend's house on Sunday.
The 24-year-old Hills star slipped into the swimsuit to take advantage of the last days of summer.
The blonde star looked tanned and toned in the halterneck Fifties style two-piece, as she splashed around in the pool water, all while smiling for the camera.
But Kristin's break was short-lived over the weekend
The reality star was right back to work yesterday, dancing up a storm with 25-year-old professional ballroom dancer, Mark Ballas.
Kristin looked svelte in black leggings and a black long-sleeve top tank, which she paired with chic flats and a Chanel bag as she emerged from the studio smiling and laughing with Mark.


The pair were pointing at Mark's cheeky T-shirt which has the words 'Vote for Mark and Kristin' emblazoned across the front.
In other DWTS news Kristin recently revealed to E! that that it was all about the timing for her. "They've asked me every season pretty much to do it, and I was always so nervous because I hate being in front of a live audience. That's why I always said no," she tells us. "But for whatever reason this time I was just like, 'I don't know, maybe its just the perfect time.'"
Coincidentally, KcAVdoes need a distraction to keep her broken engagement to Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler off her mind—and off her lips. "I'm sick of talking about it to be honest," she says. "I'm sick of the sympathy. I'd rather just move on, and I'm starting over."


Click here for more posts on Kristin Cavallari
credit - Daily Mail, E online
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment