Friday, October 7, 2011

Lauren Conrad Rocking Paper Crown Leggings At Mercato di Vetro






Many celebs moonlight as fashion designers, but it's especially impressive when they step out in their own creations straight off the racks. Lauren Conrad has taken to promoting her latest clothing line, Paper Crown, on none other than herself.
The Hills alum has been spotted on numerous occasions (most recently for a girls' night out at L.A. restaurant Mercato di Vetro on Oct 6) rocking the black Serena Leggings ($156, revolveclothing.com) from her line's Fall/Winter 2011 collection
"They are a staple for me when I going out, and I honestly I put the leggings on everybody, because they're so flattering," Conrad told Us Weekly in a September 8 interview. "You can make them look very chic or more rocker and a little edgier."
The fashionable star recommends pairing the lightweight faux-leather pants with heels and a top for a night out or with flats and a loose T-shirt for a more casual occasion. Other faux-leather pieces in the collection include high-waisted shorts, a cropped jacket and a high-waisted pencil skirt.
Click here for more posts on Lauren Conrad
credit - zimbio, omg.yahoo.com
~Kelli at Hills Freak

2 comments:

  1. Lauren always looks pretty but am I the only one tired of seeing these pleather leggings again? I would she would switch it up more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sick of them too and I also don't think they're very flattering. Lauren is tiny but you need matchstick legs like Kate Moss to pull them off.

    ReplyDelete