Monday, October 3, 2011

Lauren Conrad's Favorite Room - Scans From People Magazine



On Friday Lauren blogged:
"A few weeks ago I did a photo shoot at my home in Laguna Beach for People magazine. Well kiddies, the issue hits newsstands today! Be sure to check it out and tell me what you think. In the meantime, I thought I’d share a few behind-the-scenes photos taken during the shoot…"
I love these and how amazing is it that Lauren owns a home in Laguna Beach now? I'm so happy for her. :)






Click here for all the latest news on Lauren Conrad
credit - People magazine - thanks Jame', laurenconrad.com, my scanner :)
~Kelli at Hills Freak

2 comments:

  1. Laguna Beach? She's come full circle hasn't she? Good on her. She deserves the success.

    I love her decorating style. She loves her white like Rachel Zoe but her home is so soft and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete