Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kristin Cavallari Checks Out Barbie's Dream Closet





Kristin Cavallari paid a visit to Barbie's Dream Closet in the David Rubinstein Atrium in Manhattan, wearing an intriguing black and white number, teamed with heels and tights.
Kristin recently revealed that she's having a hard time fitting into her favorite jeans.
They aren't buttoning anymore," she told reporters at the Betsey Johnson fashion show in New York City on Monday. "So I have this thing called the Belly Band that just goes around the top of your jeans so you can wear them without buttoning them. It's the first time I've had sample size dresses not fit me. It's all for a good reason. It's all right. I'm pregnant."
Currently expecting her first child with Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, 28, the 25-year-old Laguna Beach alum said she's still "definitely giving in to my cravings."
"I'm trying to balance it out by eating healthy as well," said the star, who's still exercising with her trainer. "I'll eat a Twix and then I'll have a juice to even it out."
Cavallari added that it's too soon to settle on a baby name. "We're throwing around a couple, but nothing is sticking quite yet," she said. "After we know for sure if it's a girl or a boy, it will be easier to come up with concrete names."
Click here for more posts on Kristin Cavallari
credit - celebrity paradise, Us Weekly
~Kelli at Hills Freak

2 comments:

  1. How does a twix even out a juice? They're both high in sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's the first time I've had sample size dresses not fit me"

    boo hoo!

    i bet they go with something like avery grace for a girl and max or something for a boy.

    ReplyDelete