Monday, February 27, 2012

Lauren Conrad: 3 Things You Don’t Know About Me


Lauren blogged:
Seeing as a chunk of my life was broadcast on television, you would think that most people know all there is to know about me. But you would be wrong. Today, I thought it would be fun to share three small things your don’t know about me… Or as the old MTV show Diary would say: “You think you know, but you have no idea.” Enjoy!
1.I have a small chip on one of my front teeth.
2.When I’m in my car alone, I love to sing…loudly.
3.I haven’t checked my voicemail in over 4 years.
Click here for more posts on Lauren
credit - laurenconrad.com
~Kelli at Hills Freak

2 comments:

  1. I find it odd that she doesn't check her voicemail...like does no one leave her messages? or she's too busy to check them? and what if someone leaves her an important message? i once knew someone who refused to listen to their messages, so you would have to chase after them to speak with them regarding an issue. which is why it seems weird that LC would be like that. Or maybe she has an assistant who does everything for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was odd too but maybe because of twitter and texting that's how she communicates nowadays?

    ReplyDelete