Friday, February 10, 2012

Olivia Palermo Attends the Peter Som Fall 2012 Fashion Show During MBFW




Spotted: Olivia Palermo at Peter Som's Fall 2012 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Milk Studios on February 10, 2012 in New York City. In the top photo Liv is pictured with Mary Alice Stephenson and actress Krysten Ritter
Olivia often gives fashion advice on her website, with her most recent tips being on how to correctly wear a kaftan.
She wrote: 'In my fantasy life, I lounge around my apartment wearing flowing chiffon kaftans, hair in loose, cascading waves.
'In reality, I very rarely have time to lounge, and my lounge wear consists of tissue tanks and leggings.
'Though come to think of it, my hair is very often in loose waves. Only after spending an exorbitant amount of time getting it that way every morning. That being said, I adore kaftans.'
Click here for more posts on Olivia
credit - zimbio, oliviapalermo.com, celebutopa
~Kelli at Hills Freak

1 comment:

  1. haha there is ali hilfiger and the sartorialist in the backgrounds

    ReplyDelete