Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pregnant Kristin Cavallari Shows off her Baby Bump




Kristin Cavallari was seen hitting up the Cheesecake Factory in Beverly Hills last night (March 14).
Joined by some gal pals, KCav looked to be having a marvelous time as she showed off her pregnant belly in a slim-fitting grey tank top.
And it sounds like Kristin has been going through the dairy phase of her preggers cravings as she prepares to become a mother.
Cavallari told press, “[I'm craving] Ice cream, yogurt, cottage cheese, like anything dairy I had to have it and I am out of that now. I have been eating a lot of Twix which I don’t typically eat but that is it.”
She really looks terrific! : )
Click here for more posts on Kristin Cavallari
credit - celebrity-gossip.net, tlfan, thanks for the heads up portia! : )
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment