Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Audrina Patridge & Corey Bohan: 'Waiting For Lightning' Premiere







Audrina Patridge was spotted at a screening of “Waiting for Lightning” presented by DC Shoes last night (April 10).
Joined by boyfriend Corey Bohan, the former reality star looked to be having a good time as she headed inside to watch the flick, a documentary about skateboarder Danny Way.
In a recent interview, Audrina shared her personal style obsessions as of late- “Right now I’m really all about shoes. I love crazy shoes. If you have a simple dress on and amazing shoes on it just completes [the outfit].”
“I [also] love all the high-waisted shorts. I’m all about very high-waisted and cropped tops right now. It’s very 80s and 90s, I’m into it.”
credit - celebrity paradise, zimbio, gossipcenter.com
Click here for more posts on Audrina
~Kelli at Hills Freak

4 comments:

  1. I really don't know what to think of these two.. Audrina looks so hot and beautiful but sometimes she just looks weird like on this pics. And corey, he is 30 already and still dresses like a teenie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Audrina's style is offbeat but to me never weird. I like that she has kept her edgy rocker vibe rather than going mainstream.

      Delete
  2. Great hair! Cute hat! Toned legs, Audrina was stylin' at the "Waiting for Lightning" premier. A bit shapeless compared to her "Hills" days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Corey is back to looking like his (old) hot self and Audrina looks amazing without gobs of makeup. I ♥ that she listened after her makeunder! Best either of them have looked in a long time imo.

    ReplyDelete