Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Brody Jenner & Family at the Toyota Pro Celebrity Race in Long Beach, CA





Brody Jenner at the 36th Annual Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race in Long Beach, CA. on April 14, 2012.
Brody's family, his Mom - Linda Thompson, brother - Brandon and Dad, Bruce Jenner were all on hand to show their support.
Unfortunately Brody Jenner & Eddie Cibrian crashed into each other during the race but luckily, no one got hurt.
While the crash left Eddie in last place and Brody's car beaten up, Brody dished, "[The crash] wasn't my fault, right?!" I had a good time while I was out there. I was picking my time, Eddie kept blocking me. I finally had a better run on the straightaway, so I went for it. But he wasn't braking!"
Brody explained that he made the turn but Eddie didn't, which resulted in LeAnn Rimes' hubby's car hitting the wall, bouncing off the wall, and then hitting Brody's car.
"I'm gonna kick his a--," Brody added. "No, he's big, I don't want to kick his a--. That's racing though! I'm just bummed I didn't get to win! 'Cause I think if I woulda kept off that wall, I maybe woulda had a chance. Oh, well, next year."
Brody is also photographed with Adam Carolla and Adrien Brody.
credit - zimbio, okmagazine.com, E! online
Click here for more posts on Brody Jenner
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment