Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lauren Conrad Poses With Fans Outside NBC Studios





If any reality star wants a career after their fifteen minutes of TV fame are up, they should definitely follow in Lauren Conrad’s successful footsteps. The former Hills star-turned-mini mogul was spotted in New York yesterday, where she greeted two young fans before heading into NBC Studios to promote her new book.
Lauren Conrad may have an extremely successful career, but when it comes to love, the former Hills star admits that dating in Los Angeles isn’t as easy as it seems.
“Dating in Los Angeles can be hard, which makes it all the better when you meet a really nice guy,” said Lauren. “I’m not old-fashioned when it comes to dating, but there’s something nice about a guy pulling out a girl’s chair and opening the door for her, even if it’s just in the beginning.”
Even though Lauren’s currently “single at the moment,” with a crazy promotional schedule ahead of her, the blonde beauty has plenty to keep her busy AND happy.
“It’s funny. I’m my happiest when I’m really busy. I love feeling like I need one more hour of sleep, or when I’m running around frazzled!”
Click here for more posts on Lauren Conrad
credit - I'm Not Obsessed
~Kelli at Hills Freak

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I love her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelli / Lauren fans! I'll be doing an interview with Lauren Conrad for my website http://www.clvl.co.uk ! We happen to stock Paper Crown and if you'd like to submit a question you can do so on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/ContemporaryLevel

    Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete