Tuesday, July 7, 2009

5 Fun Facts About Whitney Port

1. Despite The Hills' success, Whitney Port is rarely approached by fans. "Being in Los Angeles, there are so many real celebrities and real people they don't really care," she told Paper Magazine.

2. Whitney Port attended the same Santa Monica high school as Spencer Pratt.

3. Whitney Port said it's "surreal" being a reality star: "A lot of people say, 'We love your character,' and I'm like, I didn't even know I was a character. I try not to freak myself out about it."

4. Following in the footsteps of Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag, Whitney Port launched Whitney Eve, her own fashion line of cocktail dresses and eveningwear in March 2008.

5. In a scene cut from The Hills' third season, Whitney Port admitted to Lauren Conrad that she kissed Conrad's on-and-off again boy toy Brody Jenner in Las Vegas. "We literally pecked. It was like how I kiss my brother," she said.
Credit - people magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment