Saturday, August 29, 2009

Heidi Montag Pratt honoured by Anderson Coopers' critique


Although most people would be offended if Anderson Cooper ripped them a new one, but Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are honored that they were even mentioned.
"Oh my God, I love it," Heidi said regarding Cooper's critique of her Body Language performance at the Miss Universe pageant. "I am so incredibly flattered that he's talking about the first performance I've ever done, that he's talking about me, that he knows who I am. Who gets on CNN? Britney, when she shaved her head, gets on CNN. That's all that matters: Heidi, CNN, Anderson Cooper. Done."
It's true! Heidi's performance was reminiscent of some sort of breakdown!
"We're in the entertainment industry. It's supposed to be fun. This is not so serious. We're not judges," she continued. "I'd never performed before, not even in front of even ten people! Praise God. I had so much fun."
God should not be held responsible!
"Look at everyone's first performances - look at Britney's first performance or Lady Gaga's, even. These girls were hardly even dancing. Britney did a couple little moves; it took her two years to start dancing like I did that first night. And I didn't mess up one move, I had so much fun, it was such a blessing. I was praying so hard, and I couldn't have done better. It was miraculous!"
WTF?!
She's comparing herself to GaGa, too?!
As for Spencer, he's just proud CNN has hit rock bottom!
"He's [Cooper] got his producers, and that's what they want to cover? Go for it. I just find it funny that [CNN] is supposed to be the most serious, hard-hitting news. It's crazy that he doesn't have something else to talk about, like CIA torture or healthcare," said Pratt. "It's bizarre when that many seconds are spent being negative about celebrities. It's silly, but hey, I would have paid him to do it."
Sigh.
credit - perez hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment