Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blast from the past: Laguna Beach - twit pics

Taylor Cole and Jessica Smith posted a bunch of old pics on twitter tonight. I love seeing these. Check them out below:


Jessica: "@dieterschmitz and i. oldie but a goodie"
Love this pic!


Jessica:"D&B with @alexhooser @sfsucourt21 and @mommmily "


Jessica: "LOVE my sissy @diaaaaaana"


Jessica: "Life on the road with @taycole04 @dieterschmitz @alexhooser"
(isn't that Trey off to the right?)


Taylor: "me at homecoming, high school"


Taylor: "homecoming, Kelly was the winner, she's the girl standing next to Kristin in the back :)isn't she gorgeous!!"

Credit - all photos courtesy of Taylor and Jessica's tweets- thank you!!

3 comments:

  1. awww these are great! so glad they and you posted them! I really miss the old cast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss them too. I wish they would do a reunion to catch us up on all our favourites.

    ReplyDelete