Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Whitney Port loves L.A. Candy


Whitney blogged on her website:
I just finished reading Lauren's book L.A. Candy and I absolutely loved it!!! It was an ideal summer read and it was so fun to see how our lives were re-imagined on paper. Of all the book's characters, the protagonist Jane was the truest to real life in my opinion. She was very Lauren!

As a former cast member of the Hills, I could truly feel everything Jane was going through, since the book was based on Lauren's experiences as a reality star. Everything was just so familiar.

Lauren is a wonderful writer...so fun and breezy! I finished the book in a week...maybe even less. I'm SO proud of her and I can't wait to read her next book!!!!

P.S. I love how in the magazine clip below it says I was trying to hide what I was reading but it says "Lauren Conrad" in huge letters on the spine!!! LOL.

Credit - Whit's website

No comments:

Post a Comment