Thursday, September 3, 2009

Did Audrina Patridge apologize to Heidi Montag Pratt?


Acoording to Perez Hilton, yes!

Well, we exclusively got our hands on a little email, which according to Heidi herself, was sent from Audrina, apologizing for her "misconstrued" comments.

Audrina writes:
"Hi Heidi,
I want to apologize for what seems like a very negative comment that I made about you over the weekend. It was taken entirely out of context and twisted completely. I would NEVER speak like that about you to the press, and I’m actually truly impressed with your performance and all of the hard work that you’ve put towards your career. Not that it matters at this point because the press have taken it to another level, but I was at a press junket and the journalist asked me if I could sing…I laughed and said that I was NO Mariah Carey. They asked me what I thought about your performance and I told them I knew you were having a blast and working very hard and that you had an amazing opportunity to perform on TV in front of a huge audience. The journalist asked me if I would ever do a record, and I laughed it off and said something along the lines of 'no, I think I’d offend people in the industry who can really sing.' It was NEVER intended to be a jab towards you – I was talking about my own lack of vocal skills. Ugh. I’m so sorry."

How nice. We guess with Kristin Cavallari running the show over on The Hills now, these b*tches know that you've got to keep your friends close and your frienemies closer.
Plus, as a general rule, its best not to do things that could potentially piss off his highness, King Spencer Pratt, for obvious reasons.
credit - perez hilton

2 comments:

  1. maybe heidi made it up i mean audrina hasnt apologized in public and also she sounds different than how she blogs on her website

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol if heidi made that up i dont think audrina would ever talk to her again. that'd be totally ridiculous. i could see maybe someone ELSE making it up, like some impersonator or something. second of all, if heidi DID write it, it wouldn't be as long as it is. she's isn't the brightest person on the show and she would probably only write like one paragraph or something. nah, i think it's audrina or someone else. i think it sounds different than audrina's website because the website is probably written by a PR person. her website blogs sound generic and fun, kind of like whitney's blog and a bunch of other people's.

    ReplyDelete