Sunday, September 27, 2009

Stephanie Pratt Twitters about 'The City'



These tweets were all made yesterday by Stephanie:

"Theyr playin the city after the hills hoping someone watches it-mtv doesn't want to cancel it... But no one watches it!"

"Sucky but the hills will hopefully get the city like 500 new viewers-and it won't have to be cancelled"

"Because 3 of her cast members didn't come back bc it was doing bad so they brought new people actually one of my friends was hired! Small world!" (She's referring Erin Lucas and co not being asked back and Roxy Olin joining the cast)

"I'm reading all ur replies- I know we all miss whitney on the hills and obvi lauren too. But I don't think whit would come back :("

Then Holly Montag responds!!
"Please speak the truth RT @stephaniepratt: I'm reading all ur replies- I know we all miss whitney on the hills and obvi lauren too. But ..."

Please speak the truth?!!??
Hmmm, verrrrrry interesting. What do you guys make of this?

2 comments:

  1. Do you think that she's doing this for publicity reasons. Stirring up controversy and conflict often works. The strange part is that I recall Stephanie mentioning in the past, more than once, that Roxy was her bff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know the City needs new viewers but the way she puts it out there is all wrong. She has no filter.

    ReplyDelete