Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jayde Nicole and Brody Jenner: Pass on going to Khloé Kardashians's wedding!!


For those of you wondering if Brody and Jayde would step foot in the same room as Joe Frances, the answer is a resounding No. Brody didn't attend the bachelor party on Thursday for Lamar Odom (thrown by Joe Frances and Rob Kardashian.) And Brody and Jayde did not attend Khloé and Lamar's wedding this afternoon as Joe Frances was going to be a guest there as well.
I have to say I don't blame them. I'm not sure if there's something I'm missing here but shouldn't your family come before your friends?? I know the Kardashians are close with Joe but family is family.

Jayde twittered 3 hours ago: "Nope, no wedding today. Brody is in NYC doing Press for The Hills premier this Tuesday at 10pm!"

2 comments:

  1. i always wondered whether Brody was close with the girls, i guess this means no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sad for all of them : (

    ReplyDelete