Wednesday, September 16, 2009

VMA Red Carpet 2009:Lo Bosworth talks Possibly Leaving "The Hills!"


"The Hills" were alive with the sound of music. Ok not really. But the cast of the hit reality show were in full swing. Alum Lauren conrad hit the carpet really late so she skipped all interviews. She was dressed really cute though. "Hills" alum Whitney Port talked about her new season of "The City," Stephanie Pratt called her brother Spencer "notorious" and Lo talked about everyone ditching her/moving on.
Boy does it suck to be Lo. Since she was also interviewing celebs on the red carpet, she only did a few interviews. She was really excited to see the Janet Jackson trubute. "I think its going to be amazing and I'm a huge Michael fan, so I think that will be the cherry on top tonight," Lo said. She is sad that Audrina is leaving the show after its fifth season.
"Everybody is leaving and people keep asking me are you leaving yet and I haven't decided yet. I am transitioning into hosting and I have kind of a lot of lines in the water, but I just don't know. If there is another season...if they wanted to show me going out on auditions and taking meetings and really showing what it takes to really break into the industry in a different way i would love to continue with the show. So you gotta wait to see what happens."
Lo talks about About Adrina leaving:
"It's like I am losing my friends one by one. It's tough, but it is kind of complicated because i dont really want a huge role on "The Hills," so people kind of expect me to take on the role and I dont want to. So I'm interested in doing other things. So its' kind of wierd and people want you to give yourself in a certain way and I am just not really into it."
As for the new season of 'The Hills'? Expect, "lots of drama, lots of new female faces. It will be a good time," Lo said.
Credit - www.examiner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment