Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Spencer Pratt and Stephanie Pratt on Heidi's New Puppy


Heidi Montag may want a baby, but Spencer Pratt decided that for her 23rd birthday, he'd give her a puppy instead. Pratt got his wife and fellow "Hills" star a 9-week-old Maltese and poodle mix .
Spencer tweeted that getting the dog was his attempt to get Heidi to stop thinking about a baby for a while. "I got Heidi this [dog], so she would stop trying to make baby."
The one person who may have an issue with Spencer's gift is his sister, Stephanie Pratt, who told MTV News she thinks the couple are too young and too busy for such responsibilities.
"Here's the deal: Basically, Heidi got married; [then] she's like, 'Oh my God, what do I do?' " Stephanie explained. "And so now she's like, 'I still want to get a house with a white picket fence ... and then probably a dog, and then we'll move on to kids. And I want to take cooking lessons.' "
But Stephanie keeps trying to convince her sister-in-law that this doesn't need to be the case. "I'm like, 'You don't have to do that,' " she said." I keep telling her, 'You don't have to get a dog [either].' A dog is a kid. They're just too busy."
credit - mtv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment