Monday, October 12, 2009

Lauren Conrad and Brody Jenner at the 6th Annual Hollywood Style Awards 10/11


















Hollywood’s favorite trend-setters were honored at the 6th Annual Hollywood Style Awards on Sunday night in Los Angeles. Lauren Conrad presented her stylist with an award and her former “Hills” co-star Brody Jenner took home the trophy for Hollywood Style Maker. Surprised to receive an award for style, he said, “I like to wear something nice, but also switch it up with something casual. I always like to wear a suit and throw in Converse... I think style is about being comfortable.”
Lauren is wearing a Mara Hoffman dress and Shoes by Aldo (customized by britt).
credit - celeb city, just jared, the insider

I'm not sure how I feel about the pink lipstick but I love Lauren's dress and shoes!

Click here for more photos of Lauren and Brody at the Style Awards

4 comments:

  1. Lauren looks gorgeous but Brody getting a stylemaker award is laughable. The guy wears a T shirt every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I'm not convinced those shoes should be paired with that dress but it does give her an edgy vibe. Nice Change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress but she doesn't need that much makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pussycat Doll Melody Thornton and Lauren Conrad together ! Thats AWESOME ! I LOVE MELODY THONRTON !

    Kelly Osbourne, Kim Lardashian, Robin Antin (Pussycat Dolls), Melody Thornton (Pussycat Dolls) e Lauren Conrad !

    ReplyDelete