Friday, October 2, 2009

Lauren Conrad: Still No Idea On Who She'd like To Play The Lead Role in LA Candy


Just days after it was announced that Lauren Conrad would hook up with the "Twilight" producers to make her best-selling novel, "L.A. Candy," into a film, Conrad still isn't sure who she'd like to get to play the book's heroine, Jane Roberts. Not that she's anywhere near casting at this point.
"We've made a partnership, and we're working with writers at the moment," she told MTV News at the launch of her Kohl's LC Lauren Conrad clothing line.
She may not be anywhere near casting the flick, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't start to throw out names of people she'd like to see make their way into the film. And, sorry, Stephanie Pratt, but Queen Latifah's name didn't come up once. For that matter, neither did Kristen Stewart's.
"No [I don't know who should be in it]," Conrad said. "[That's] the question I do not have an answer for. I have no idea! I feel like I'm going to shoot for someone crazy amazing, and then they're going to be like, 'Ugh, yeah, I'll do your movie.' "
Credit - mtv

No comments:

Post a Comment