Friday, October 2, 2009

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Land in LA





Following her guest hosting gig on “The View,” Heidi Montag and her husband Spencer Pratt were spotted arriving at LAX International Airport from New York City last night (October 1).
Heidi and Spencer looked to be in good spirits as they made their way through the terminal, laughing and joking around with the shutterbugs.
And though Spencer swears up and down that he doesn’t want children, his buddy Brody Jenner told press that Pratt would make a great father someday.
Jenner explained, “I mean, I think they’re going to do whatever they want to do regardless of what I think, but I mean, a baby already? Everybody’s just moving pretty fast. Maybe I’m moving really slow, I don’t know. I don’t think so. A little Heidi and Spencer would be great. I think they’d be great parents.”
credit - gossip center

No comments:

Post a Comment