Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Will Kristin Cavallari And Jayde Nicole Throw Down On 'The Hills'?



If new episodes of "The Hills" keep going in the same direction, then there's bound to be a catfight between Brody Jenner's ladies: former flame Kristin Cavallari and current girlfriend Jayde Nicole. Kristin and Brody have both hinted at a possible romantic reconciliation, so Jayde's bound to get pretty upset, right?
If those two were to throw down, Brody is pretty sure the fight would be dirty. "Ha! That would be a battle to the death," he told MTV News at the red carpet for the Hollywood Style Awards in Los Angeles.
Another of Brody's former lady friends, Lauren Conrad, happened to be at the event, and she seemed surprised that Brody and Kristin would ever get back together. "Are they hooking up?" she said with a grin on her face. "I didn't know that. I have no feelings on that."
Back in September, Brody told MTV News that Kristin and him have always gotten along famously and that maybe Jayde wasn't always going to like it.
"Let's just say Kristin and I have a great relationship. I'm just going to keep it at that," he said. "We have a good relationship. It could be a good friendship, I mean, just a relationship. We really get each other, so I'm just going to go 'no comment' on that one. Jayde, she doesn't mind — for now. I'll say that."
credit - mtv

2 comments:

  1. Audrina must be afraid to fight Kristin. Jayde might be willing to try. But I think she would lose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. afraid isn't the right word. Audrina wouldn't stoop to that level.

    ReplyDelete