Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Audrina Patridge steps out for a workout 11/24






credit - celeb city

Audrina posted some great tips on how she stays fit during the holidays:
"I thought I would fill you guys in on a few survival secrets I've picked up thru the years. First of all, do not starve yourself the day of thanksgiving and then gorge on the feast! Eat sensibly like it's any other day. I prefer to have a little taste of everything instead of piling on the favorites not to mention how happy it makes my mom when I try all of her dishes. The dangerous ingredient is alcohol, when you have a drink or a few you will be far more inclined to eat seconds or thirds! So drink two glasses of water before you even start to pick or sip!
Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!! :)"
xoxo Audrina

No comments:

Post a Comment