Monday, November 9, 2009

Is Tinsley Mortimer The New Lauren Conrad?


When Lauren Conrad left The Hills to be replaced by super villain Kristin Cavallari, it left a vacancy for a cute blonde who likes to dress in designer labels and party at all the hotspots with her sexy friends while looking for love. Welcome Tinsley Mortimer, the recent divorcee who is currently filming her new CW reality show, “Empire State.” Looks are not all these two reality hotties have in common. Tinsley and Lauren both enjoy pampering themselves, checking out the latest at Fashion Week, and partying at all the right places.
credit - thefablife.com

My first impression? She doesn't have Olivia's impeccable style or Lauren's charm but I hope her show surprises me. Also, because of the age difference I don't think Lauren is a fair comparison, I think she's closer in age to the Bravo housewives.
If you'd like to read about Tinsley and her rivalry with Olivia Palermo, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment