Monday, November 9, 2009

Whitney Port: "Family Fun in Vegas!!!"


Whitney blogged on her website:
"Hi my dears! I just wanted to apologize for my lack of posts recently. I have been working really hard on my clothing line, Whitney Eve, and filming for The City. But no more excuses! I am back and so is my blog!
I wanted to share these pictures with you from my family filled weekend in Vegas last week. I love going to Vegas because not only is it so much fun but my cousins Jackie and Grant live there so it's always nice to get to hang with them. Paigey, Ash and Evan met me there, as well as Sami who flew in all the way from NY. We had delicious meals at Fix and Yellowtail in the Bellagio and danced the night away at Jet in the Mirage. If you ever go to Vegas you must try the Kobe burger sliders at Fix, they were amaaaaazing!
Here are some pics of all of us from the weekend!"
xoxo,
Whit


No comments:

Post a Comment