Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Audrina Patridge out at Fred Segal 1/26





Showing off her beautiful self, Audrina Patridge was spotted shopping in the rain in Hollywood, California on Tuesday afternoon (January 26).
Looking lovely in a casual-cute ensemble, the "Hills" hottie strolled past photogs as she popped into the popular Fred Segal boutique to pick up a few items.
Tweeting about the fun-filled outing, Audrina tweeted to her fans and followers, telling, "its a girly day today!!... hair, nails, and facials."
In a celebratory mood, the 24-year-old brunette beauty wrote a few hours earlier, "happy anniversay to my mom and dad!!! 26 years!! i love them sooo much!"
credit - gossip center

I am having serious hair envy!

5 comments:

  1. same here. Audrina's hair looks ultra healthy and shiny. The cold and rain is destroying mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is channeling Lauren Conrad's hair here. I like her hair more edgy, it's her trademark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol re channeling Lauren. I love the girl but her hair (extensions) looks awful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her hair looks really pretty and I want that shirt. Anyone know where to get it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9:35
    I think it was Urban Outfitters but I don't see it on their website.

    ReplyDelete