Thursday, January 14, 2010

More Photos of Audrina Patridge and Kristin Cavallari filming on 1/13








Making for an interesting pairing, Audrina Patridge and Kristin Cavallari joined forces on their first day back of filming “The Hills” in Los Angeles yesterday(January 13).
When they were informed that ‘Hollywood Burglar Bunch’ leader Rachel Lee was formally charged for the celebrity break-ins (including one at Audrina's home), Audrina expressed her happiness, “Very happy about that. Maybe I can get the rest of my stuff back.”
credit - gossip center, celebrity paradise

3 comments:

  1. They look interesting. I love it that we can live life and everyday new things happens and people change. All I see is two great looking gals together in L.A. Seems we may have a new bff trend going I like the thought of Audrina and kristen becoming friends. Kristen is more down to earth than Lauren ever was, at least not so JUDGEMENTAL and Backstabbing scary. Kristen deserves another chance and I respect Audrina giving her a try. WOW WATCH OUT HOLLYWOOD when these two get dressed up and go out on the town. Now we will see real Pretty.... I love Audrina and Kristen together. Awesome this gives me hope to fix a friendship i want and The Hills Rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These girls dress really well. where do they shop? Especially Drina with kickass jeans and boots. I love them too. welcome back kristen NO MORE BITCH OK xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete