Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Audrina Blogs about Miami


Audrina blogged about the weekend:
What a game! It really got exciting after the on-side kick! How was your Super Bowl Sunday? I was there – saw the whole thing happen!! It was so much fun!
This weekend was action packed! Florida parties like no other! I met up with the girls along with Brody and Frankie to go to the 2010 Maxim Party at The Raleigh on Saturday. We had such a blast, I don't think we can out do ourselves ever again! I'm sure you'll see it in this coming season of The Hills! AND, FYI I did NOT have any sort of a wardrobe malfunction in Miami this weekend. It's sad that some blogs resort to making things up to get press! Look at my outfit! I don't even know how I would be able to fall out of that dress!
Btw, what do you think of our outfits? Do you think we fit the south beach look?
I know I'm late, but I'll have photos from the super bowl posted soon!
Geaux xoxo Saints!
Audrina

No comments:

Post a Comment