Sunday, February 14, 2010

Heidi Montag: Favours her New Chin

Heidi Montag will be getting more plastic surgery – just not anytime soon.
"Eventually", she says, "for maintenance."
The MTV star, who has been a lightning rod since undergoing 10 procedures in one day, is thrilled with her new look, saying Saturday that it was "the best decision I've ever made."
"My favorite part, I think one of them is my chin. I think that's what I was so excited about," Montag, 23, said at a party Saturday at Las Vegas's Pure Nightclub. "And I love my boobs but I still want to improve. … I didn't get them as big as I originally wanted."
As for her husband Spencer Pratt, 26, his favorite part of his wife wasn't touched by surgeons – it's her hair. "It keeps growing so beautifully and naturally," he says.
~ People Magazine

4 comments:

  1. She looks a little bit like Tori Spelling in the face and the chest, who is also overinflated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair keeps growing beautifully and naturally??? A head full of extensions and peroxide is hardly natural! Plus I think her chin looks the same, in fact I never really noticed she had a big chin before she'd had any procedures done and then she started talking about it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She reminds me of Brody's mother. I was shocked when I saw the Hills episode where Brody visits his mother, 'cause she looks so damn weird.

    I will never never ever understand how people like Heidi, Tori Spelling, Brody's Mom or half of the other B-Celebs in Hollywood can look in the mirror and call themselves pretty. I mean - Heidi looks like crap, like some cheap crap. What's wrong? And why is no one just doing anything against her obvious huge problems??

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing they can do if she refuses to listen. And she does refuse to listen and seek help. It's really very sad and I'm afraid we haven't seen the last of her body mutilations.

    ReplyDelete