Friday, March 19, 2010

Audrina Patridge: Cliq Magazine



Here's an excerpt from the interview:
We're dying to know, what can we expect from the new season of The Hills?
This season is going to very interesting! I can tell you that a lot of the angst and drama between me and Kristin Cavallari will be resolved. There may be a new love interest on the horizon for me, too! Obviously Heidi and Spencer have had some dramatic changes recently, so you will see them dealing with the aftermath. You'll see Brady as a single guy. (Watch out ladies!).
Exciting! And what about the Audrina Patridge show we've heard is in the mix? What will we see? Afraid fans might have Audrina overload?
My new show (which hasn't yet been titled but I can promise wont be called The Audrina Patridge Show)definitly wont air at the same time as The Hills. We shot the pilot episode just before the winter holiday and I'm excited to see how it turned out. You'll get to see a lot more of my family - you'll meet my brother Mark, my little sister Samantha, and both of my parents. You'll definitly see a bit more of my life - including the chaos of Hollywood. I hope that fans wont have an "Audrina overload" - especially because there are a few months of downtime between the end of season 5 and the start of season 6 of The Hills.
credit - cliqmagazine.com

Click here to read the rest of the article. It's free, you just have to register with a valid email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment