Friday, March 26, 2010

Stephanie Pratt "Sad" 'Hills' Is Ending, Promises "Best Season Yet"

2 days ago, EW.com reported that MTV's reality series 'The Hills' is ending after its upcoming season, and now, some of its stars are reacting to the news.
AOL TV reached out to 'Hills' co-star Stephanie Pratt, to get her thoughts on the cancellation. In an exclusive statement, the 23-year-old said, "I will be sad for this chapter of my life to close, but I am so thankful that I've had the opportunity to work with a truly amazing cast and crew over the last few years."
"I want to thank the fans for making 'The Hills' the phenomenon it was," she added, "and we promise to give you guys the best season yet! Your support and loyalty have meant so much!"
Credit - Andrew Scott @ insidetv.aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment