Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Audrina Patridge: On Air With Ryan Seacrest


Audrina blogged:
"Tonight is the premier of The Hills final season!
I'm so excited!!! I just saw the whole episode this yesterday morning and I can't wait to hear what you guys think of it! This past week has been packed full of places to be and things to do before the show airs tonight. But I did have the time to have an interview on KIIS FM On Air With Ryan Seacrest! Did you catch it this morning?
The interview was a lot of fun – except for the part of waking up early! Ryan Seacrest and I talked a little about what's going to be on the first episode. I gave a little sneak peak, but of course, please do watch it tonight! We also cleared up some rumors about The Hills and about my boyfriend, Ryan Cabrera. Ellen K asked me if we are in love... And apparently Seacrest knows Ryan better than I do! The two of them go way back, and they have some pretty good drinking stories!
Click here to listen to the interview

credit - audrinapatridge.com
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment