Thursday, April 8, 2010

Whitney Port: Women in Need Gala






"I had the great privilege to attend Women in Need’s gala tonight at the Waldorf Astoria (expect a longer post on the organization very soon), and after spying Iman and notable socials, the gals at my table and I were excited to sneak a peek at Whitney Port. I normally don’t approach celebrities out of my extreme fear of annoying anyone in America who’s simply trying to live their life as a person in America, but when Whitney asked me to snap a Blackberry pic of her and her friend, I took the open invitation. I didn’t manage to ask after her dress but her shoes were YSL and her jewelry, Made Her Think — of which I need to immediately investigate."
Credit - photos and text by Felicia Sullivan at feliciasullivan.com

Whitney tweeted:
"What an amazing night in NY. The WIN event put a lot in perspective. Please please visit their website, lots to learn."

2 comments:

  1. not wild about the dress but what fabu shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep Up the Great work Towards supporting the Important work of the 'Women In Need Foundation' (W.I.N)!
    Regards MRS GLOBE Australia Victoria Finalist 2010~Australian Voice for W.I.N :)

    ReplyDelete