Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Brody Jenner: Avril Lavigne Will Never Appear on The Hills

Brody Jenner is now romancing rocker Avril Lavigne -- but don't expect to see their romance unfold on The Hills.
During an interview Tuesday on syndicated radio show Kidd Kraddick in the Morning, Jenner, 26, was asked if fans will ever see his love interest on the show.
"Nope," he quickly responded.
So far on The Hills this season, Jenner seems to have an eye on Audrina Patridge, who is dating Ryan Cabrera.
Despite a few on-air jabs, Jenner insists he isn't jealous of the singer, 27.
"I don't mind him," he said. "Obviously, when someone wears that much hair gel and pants that tight, I am going to make little funny, joke-y remarks. In all actuality, I like Ryan. I think he's a good guy. It's not jealousy. He's new around all of us, so I'm allowed to make fun of him a little bit."
Jenner's post-Hills plans?
"I am going to continue to do what I always did," he said. "Obviously, it's not what you see on television. I don't just sit around and talk to Kristin [Cavallari] about her guy problems. I've been producing and creating television shows since I was 20 years old."
Click here to listen to the interview.
credit - Us Magazine
~Kelli at Hills Freak

1 comment:

  1. lmao at Brody trying to sound like some bigtime producer. wasn't princes of malibu cancelled? and bromance? snort. real emmy award winner stuff there!

    ReplyDelete