Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Heidi Montag is having a mini-breakdown on Twitter

Having Spencer Pratt no less than two feet away from you at most times is enough to send any sane person a little loopy – and we suspect Heidi Montag wasn’t all that sane to begin with. The starlet has been having a strange rant on her official Twitter page over the past few hours – and it’s getting increasingly angry in tone. She started off by writing, “I love me! And I love life! Every moment counts!!!!!!!! xoxoxo!” That’s all fine…ish. Then came: “My last surgery was the BEST decision of my life! Anything else anyone says (family members who are trying to make money off of me) is a lie!” Oh dear… Then she carried on, ranting, “I have never felt sexier, happier, or more amazing in my own skin. I truly look the way I have always dreamed, I love America and freedom! You will get to know the true me and my REAL life VERY soon, under all my plastic ha ha! Not the superficial "me" you read about and watch!!! PS I HAVE NO FRIENDS, the ones who are pretending to be "friends" or "family", are crazy, angry, broke, and bitter this is why they haven't been in my life for years! LIARS!” Blimey! So she does have another side to her than just smiley, dopey Heidi. This all reminds us of Lindsay Lohan, and that can’t be a good sign…

So, what do you guys think? Sounds to me like they're getting their own reality show and they're trying to get us hyped for seeing the "real" Speidi.
credit - heatworld.com, thanks for the heads up Tateyhead! : )
~Kelli at Hills Freak

13 comments:

  1. The last thing I want to see is anymore of those idiots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh. Someone should ask her if she kept the receipts for those crystals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, LCronin09, I wouldn't want to see the real Speidi if you paid me to watch. Spencer is always exulting himself and Heidi. The only attention these two should have is of the psychiatric kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Heidi is still the most interesting person in Hills. I hope they (H. and Spencer) get their own tv show ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2:04
    Hello Spencer and Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was obviously Spencer writing that. Heidi is "logged out of the matrix."

    ReplyDelete
  7. She says she is happy with her body now. But she still wants bigger breast. hmmm ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. go away. you're boring and so are your boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She must be in between pain pills. What a trainwreck! Something bad is going to happen. The only thing worse than mental illness is being in denial about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, and she looks so good and thinks she looks so good so much so that she had to ask her mom "do you think I look good" and then crying with her mom's response. If she really thought she looked good she wouldn't need to ask anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. does anyone know if this is her actual twitter? her account hasn't been verified yet

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel the same way as anonymous 5:53. I just feel like this is going to end real ugly. It's almost like a two person cult.

    I would also love to know if that is Jen's real account.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heidi and Spencer's twitter account used to be verified and now they are not. It's strange! Also, Jen Bunny is such a good friend she cheats with guys behind her best friend's back. LOL!

    ReplyDelete