Friday, June 11, 2010

Audrina Patridge: KROQ Weenie Roast



Audrina blogged:
"Going to and fro LA to OC this weekend! On Saturday, I was in Irvine Verizon Wireless Amphitheater for the KROQ Weenie Roast!! I love music festivals!! There are soo many this summer too! This is my kick-off concert of the summer – since I didn't get to go to Coachella :( . What shows are you planning to go see?
I tried to see as many bands as I could on Saturday. There was a lot of old-school and a good deal of new – and a big mix of both! STP, Devo and Hole all have been around for awhile are coming out with new albums. The new comers, Paramore, Silversun Pickups and Spoon are new in comparison. They all put a super amazing show – I can't pick my favorite.
Did you go to the Weenie Roast? One of the photographers from Wire Image caught up with me, and got some snap shots by the fire truck.
credit - audrinapatridge.com
~Kelli at Hills Freak

1 comment:

  1. silversun pickups aren't newcomers honey.

    ReplyDelete