Monday, June 21, 2010

Audrina Patridge: Visits The USO In Alaska


Audrina blogged:
What an amazing weekend!!!
A lot of you heard I was going to be in Alaska this weekend to visit the USO – you heard right!! I had such an amazing time at the US Air Force Reserve in Anchorage, Alaska! I was invited to present the 2010 Summer Solstice/Hero Games award to the winners that had just taken place. I'm so excited to have been given the opportunity to visit our troops away from home. I met so many strong and warm-hearted men and women. It was such a pleasure to be out there!
Check out my pics with members of the US Air Force Reserve, local police officers, local firefighters, other people involved with the event and of course with fans!! To learn more about this wonderful organization visit: http://www.uso.org
Support Our Troops!
xoxo Audrina

No comments:

Post a Comment