Monday, June 7, 2010

Hills' Gals: Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag's Split Is a Lie

For those losing sleep over Speidi's separation, the joke may be on you. Several of Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's Hills castmates say the duo's breakup is just another one of their publicity stunts.
"I think it's a joke," Audrina Patridge told PEOPLE at the MTV Movie Awards in L.A. Sunday. "I don't believe it. They're inseparable and in love."
Also questioning the validity of the split is Hills-turned-City gal Whitney Port. "I doubt they're really broken up," she said. "I'm sure they're still sticking together."
While there's no official word on whether or not the Pratts will return to The Hills for the final episodes, costar Lo Bosworth thinks Montag and Pratt are hoping a sham split gives them more tube time. "I don't buy it," she said. "I've worked with them for too long, and they haven't been filming, so I think this is a way they think they can get back on the show for the last few episodes.
One person definitely not coming back is the show's original star Lauren Conrad.
"She was on the show for awhile and it was her spinoff, so it'd be nice if she could come back for the finale and say one last goodbye," Patridge said. "But she doesn't want to, so that's fine."
credit - Dahvi Shira @ People.com
~Kelli at Hills Freak

1 comment: