Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kristin Cavallari: Wet Republic Girl















Click here to see 2 videos of Kristin arriving @ Wet Republic

Kristin Cavallari soaked up the Vegas sun this Saturday at Wet Republic. The Hills beauty arrived looking the part of California girl in a sweet black romper hiding a neon splashed bikini with five-inch white lace-up espadrilles. "I'm here just to have a good time...Vegas is fun! I like the pools a lot better, [WET REPUBLIC] is like a nightclub in the sun and you're getting a tan. Vegas just has a really great energy," Kristin shared on the red carpet.
When it comes to life after The Hills, Kristin revealed, "We have about another month with The Hills and then I have three different reality shows that I want to produce. One of them I'm in the process of doing all the contracts. I'm also designing a shoe line and I want to keep acting. I just started auditioning again and putting myself out there. [My ideal role] would be anything that pushes me outside my comfort zone, which can be a lot of things."
Getting nostalgic about The Hills coming to a close, Kristin remembered her favorite memories over the years and said, "Well, I mean personally for me with Laguna Beach, having my graduation on tape and edited with amazing music, it's like a movie in a lot of ways. That's awesome; that's something you can't trade in for the world. I'm older now and I can put in Laguna Beach [DVDs] and see all those memories from high school, so that's really cool."
After posing on the red carpet, Kristin approached the thousands of bikini-clad fans to take picture after picture, causing the ecstatic crowd to erupt in cheers for their favorite Hills bad girl.
credit - vegasnews.com, faded youth, tlfan,
Photo credit: Denise Truscello / WireImage
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment