Monday, June 28, 2010

Whitney Port: Show Magnifies Bad Times

Whitney Port admits it's hard to be on camera constantly, as she has to share all the bad things in her life with viewers as well as the good.
The 25-year-old was catapulted into superstardom after appearing alongside Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag in hit MTV reality series The Hills and then moved to New York to star in The City about her attempts to make it as a fashion designer.
Whitney admits: "It can be difficult, but I think because I actually love doing it, it's worth balancing. The problem is that, as many positive things get captured, there are as many failures and upsets so it's a double-edged sword and it can be difficult at times because the bad things can be magnified."
She continued: "For me, it's all turned out to be a great experience. I don't regret doing this and I think it's cool to show this to the viewers out there and it's great if I can inspire people to go after their goals and dreams and not be afraid to take the plunge and move out of their safety net."
But the budding designer reveals she has got used to living every bit of her life in the spotlight.
She said: "The best part is being able to share my clothing line with millions of people each week and the worst is the slip-ups you have to go through in life get magnified by having it filmed. I've gotten numb to a lot of things in a way and go with the flow these days."
credit - The Press Association
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment