Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lo Bosworth says Fans will be thrilled with " Curve Ball" Finale

Now that MTV's reality series The Hills is finally coming to an end, is sliding into Larry King's interviewing chair next on the agenda for one of the show's stars?
"CNN's calling my name!" joked Lo Bosworth when we caught up with her today at a promotional event for her Nivea "Good-Bye Cellulite" Challenge in Beverly Hills. "I have always been a really big fan of CNN, and a long-term goal of mine is to host a talk show. But for me, I think a more realistic project is hosting some sort of lifestyle show right now."
Bosworth, who is launching her own lifestyle advice website July 13 called the Lo Down, also told us you might not soon see her again on the small screen after next Tuesday's Hills series finale.
"I'm not really interested in doing reality television anymore" says Bosworth. "My expiration date is up."
The reality star admitted that the end of the series is "bittersweet" in her eyes. "It's the end of an era," she says. "It's really been my life for the past two years, but simultaneously I'm thrilled to move forward.
The starlet also teased that next week's show-ender will live up to the series' usual high-drama antics. "There is a curve ball at the end that are going to make true Hills fans so, so happy," Bosworth revealed. "It's going to be awesome. I'm so excited!"
credit - E! oNLINE
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment